Rkill is a tool that kills known processes and removes windows registry entries that stop user from using their security applications. It stops the malicious processes that are known to it and also do some basic system repairs, it is an effective tool in case your antivirus is not able to scan and detect viruses. It allows your security applications to their job. Rkill is a freeware, small and portable tool that is available in 4 different extensions. An .exe, .com, .scr, and a .pif file, the reason behind having 4 extensions is that some malware may block .exe file, so that you may not be able to run antivirus on your computer. Also Rkill does not remove malicious programs, it only kill the process. For deleting those programs you will have to use antivirus.
RKill Malware terminator for pc
Rkill is a tool, developed by BleepingComputer.com, made for killing known malware processes and optimizing your computer, so that your security software may remove all the threats. This is a very helpful software, in case your antivirus is not able to remove the malicious program from your computer. Also Rkill is free to use and has no options or settings as it is a console based tool and does not need any installation needed to be done. All you need to do is download the executable file and launch it on your computer. It is a portable tool and downloaded as a zipped file.
Key features of rkill for pc
Rkill is a software used to terminate the malicious program so that your normal antivirus may do their job. After finishing, it displays the log file showing the processes that were terminated while the program was running. These are some features of this wonderful tool.
- It is the effective tool to kill the processes, it kills the processes not files. It kills the ongoing malicious processes running in background.
- Rkill observes any suspicious act of any threat running on your computer and immediately kills the process.
- It repair the files and clean the registry so that process can’t be operated again. Also it repairs the infected file and your private data doesn’t get affected.
- Rkill take care of our private data and kills the malware before damaging your computer, it provide the best feature to protect your private data before malware can access them.
steps to download RKill for pc
You can easily download and install this application by following the steps given below.
- Firstly, download the zip file on your computer and unzip it.
- After extracting the zipped file run it on your computer.
- Now, follow all the steps and finish the installation.
- Now, you can double click on the Rkill icon created on the desktop and start using it.
RKill for pc – Technical specifications
Here are some technical specifications of Rkill for pc,
- Platforms: Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 Windows server, Windows 10.
- Version: 2.4.6
- Licence: Freeware
- Developer: Bleeping Computer
Hope this article was useful, In case of any query feel free to comment us.