While surfing over web you may suddenly come across the error dns_probe_finished_bad_config, this error usually occurs in chrome browser, due to this error you will not be able to open the website. This problem may occur due to many reasons such as any change in firewall settings or some problem in your wifi connection and many more. Here we will discuss about all the problems and the method of resolving them.
Methods to Resolve Dns_Probe_Finished_Bad_Config
The below given methods are some of the best methods to solve this error. Various methods to get rid of the error dns_probe finished_bad_config are,
- By restarting the DNS client
- By changing DNS server address
- By DNS flush
By Restarting The DNS Client
- There may be many reasons which can cause this error, here we provide you the best solution to resolve the error dns_probe_finished_bad_config. Carefully follow the steps given below,
- Open RUN dialog box using Ctrl+R, now type services.msc and click OK.
- Now in services window search for the DNS client.
- Than right click on the Dns client, choose restart option.
- DNS client will get restart.
Hope your problem is solved, if not than please follow other methods given below.
By Changing DNS Server Address
If your error is still not solved, don’t worry friends here is the solution, follow the steps given below.
Go to Network and Sharing center, you can do this by various methods,
- Click on the network icon on system tray in the right side of the task bar, than click on network settings, now you may find the option.
- Open RUN command using Ctrl+R than type ncpa.cpl, all the networks will get opened.
- You can also access this by going on to control panel an than select the option Network and Sharing center.
- Now, after clicking on Network and Sharing center option, you may see change adapter settings option. Click on that,
- Now, right click on the active internet connection and select properties option.
- Than Dialog box appears, scroll down and select Internet Protocol Version4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on properties.
- Now, you may see the Internet Protocol Version 4 dialog box, now check on the use the following DNS server addresses button and enter the following address there,
Preferred DNS server: 126.96.36.199 and DNS server: 188.8.131.52
- Now select validate settings upon exit and click on OK.
Hope your problem is resolved, if not than refer the next method given below.
By DNS Flush
This is the alternative method to solve the error dns_probe_finished_bad_config, if your error is still unsolved than follow the steps given below, I am sure this will work.
Open RUN using Ctrl+R and type cmd and click on OK.
- Cmd will get opened than write the following command:
- Now, press enter. It will delete all the information from your chrome browser.
Now, restart your browser, hope your problem is resolved