Most of the time we come across this error err_Internet_disconnected while surfing over net, its natural when you are not connected to the network or Internet, but in case you have proper Internet connection than this error is not natural, there are some reasons, which cause this error message to appear on the browser. Don’t worry friends this article will help you get rid of the error. All you need to do is, read the article carefully and follow the steps given below. There are some simple reason because of which this error happens, it can be due to anti virus software installed on your computer also Change in LAN (Local Area Network ) settings can be one of the reason.
In case, there is some problem in accessing Internet on your system, first thing you need to do is, check your Internet connection. You can check it by trying to access Internet from other devices available at your home. If it works than you can go on with the steps provided in this article. If not you can ask to your Internet service provider to resolve the problem. Before going through the troubleshooting steps, you may ensure that the error err_internet_disconnected is not happening due to the reasons mentioned below.
Cause Of Err_Internet_Disconnected Issue
Here are some minor issues which can cause this problem,
- Firstly, check whether internet cable is connected to its port and all the connections are done properly.
- In case of phone connection, check the phone lines are working properly and if you are having wifi, in that case check whether network authentication is done properly or not.
- After this make sure that you are connected with the active wifi network, this could be one of the reason, due to which you may face err_internet_disconnected error.
- Also you can try reconnecting to the internet by restarting your router.
Err_Internet_Disconnected Trouble Shooting Steps
If you are still facing the same trouble, than you can follow the steps given below.
Method 1 – Fixing the LAN settings of the control panel:
Go to control panel and click on all control panel items, than go to internet options.
- Now, internet properties dialog box will get opened, in that go to connection tab and click on LAN settings,
- After clicking on LAN settings, LAN setting dialog box will get opened and than uncheck the automatically detect settings and use a proxy sever for your Lan option.
Method 2 – Turn off the windows firewall settings:
Go to control panel and click on Windows Firewall.
- Now, Windows Firewall will get opened, than you can find windows firewall turn on or off option, click on that.
- Now check the turn off Windows Firewall settings, in public and private settings.
- Than click on ok.
Now, try connecting with your internet, if problem is still not solved, go on with the alternative methods given below.
Method 3 – Check your internet settings: You may disable the browser from security settings of your antivirus, as some of the antivirus may block the browser from connecting to the internet. By doing this, your error may get resolved. If not, try another alternative given below.
Method 4 – Clear the browsing history of your browser: You may take backup of the browser data before following the steps given below, as all the data will get deleted.
Go to setting of the google chrome and click on history or you can also use Ctrl+Shift+N.
- Now mark the data you want to clear and click on clear browsing data option.
- Than restart your browser, your problem may get resolved. If still you are not able to get connected to the internet, call your service provider and get the problem resolved.
Hope the article was helpful, In case of any query feel free to comment us.